It is the mission of Beasley Funeral Home Inc., to facilitate meaningful ways for families to grieve their loss and celebrate the memories of their loved ones. We will do this by providing information, options, and guidance with the highest level of ethics, competence, courtesy and compassion in a comfortable environment. We will provide respectful and affordable funerals, cremations and memorialization services, locally, nationally and internationally. We are always striving to exceed the expectations of each family we serve.
OUR CORE VALUES
Beasley Funeral Home Inc., is built on three core principles Quality, Service and Choice, all of which are embodied in our Vision, Mission and Values Statement
Valuing life through meaningful remembrance.
Quality and Service
• We provide a caring, professional service.
• Our funerals are conducted to an agreed company standard.
• Our staff continually undertakes training and review professional practices in order to maintain a high standard.
• We preserve our families' privacy and confidentiality.
Respect and Dignity
• We appreciate the trust families place in us.
• We treat all families with empathy and compassion.
• We recognize that our fundamental strength lies with our families. Mutual respect and support are integral.
• We look to build and sustain working relationships to enhance industry standards.
• We use the best products and services of like-minded businesses.
• We are members of the South Carolina Morticians Association Inc.(SCMA), and National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association Inc (NFD&MA Inc.) .
Community and Environment
• We provide information and resources to educate and improve understanding in the community.
• We believe in utilizing environmentally friendly options and use green energy.
CODE OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
The Beasley Funeral Home Inc., Code of Professional Conduct is designed to address our obligation to the funeral professional in four key areas:
I. SERVICE TO FAMILIES
Ethical Principle: Beasley Funeral Home, Inc. owners and staff have an ethical obligation to serve each family in a professional and caring manner, being respectful of their wishes and confidences, being honest and fair in all dealings with them, and being considerate of those of lesser means.
II. CARE OF THE DECEDENT
Ethical Principle: Beasley Funeral Home, Inc. owners and staff have an ethical obligation to care for each deceased person with the highest respect and dignity, and to transport, prepare and shelter the remains in a professional, caring and conscientious manner.
III. OBLIGATIONS TO THE PUBLIC
Ethical Principle: Beasley Funeral Home, Inc. owners and staff have an ethical obligation to the public to offer services and to operate our business in accordance with the highest principles of honesty, fair dealing and professionalism.
IV. OBLIGATIONS TO THE GOVERNMENT
Ethical Principle. Beasley Funeral Home, Inc. owners and ~staff have an ethical obligation to maintain strict compliance with the letter and spirit of all governmental laws and regulations that impact the funeral consumer, the funeral profession, and the public health.
It is the duty of every employee to know and strictly adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct. For the protection of the families we serve, the decedents we care for, the profession we dedicate ourselves to, the communities in which we live, the owners and staff of Beasley Funeral Home, Inc. agree to abide by the Code of Professional Conduct.